Trust 120W Universal Auto Voltage Laptop Power Supply
•Works with virtually any laptop up to 120W
• For use with Acer, Asus, Compaq, Dell, Fujitsu, HP, IBM, Lenovo, Packard Bell, Samsung, Sony and Toshiba laptops
• 120W total power output
• Durable and reliable design
• Supplied with 10 swappable laptop tips
• Convenient USB port
• Automatic voltage switchingThis durable 120W universal laptop power supply works with virtually any laptop up to 120W. It is supplied complete with mains lead, popular power tips and a convenient USB port. It has automatic voltage switching which provides the correct power output to your laptop without manual adjustment its quick, safe and simple
10 connectors included for connection to virtually all laptops from Acer, Asus, Compaq, Dell, Fujitsu, HP, IBM, Lenovo, Packard Bell, Samsung, Sony and Toshiba.
This power supply is protected against overvoltage, short circuit and overheating
Thanks to the energy efficient design you can always leave your power supply connected to the wall outlet, even if you have no laptop connected to it.
How Much Power Do I Need?
The required power is usually stated in watts (W) on the original power adapter that came with your laptop. If the power is displayed in volts (V) and Amps (A), multiply these values to get. The power in watts (W) The figure is the output: 18.5 V x 3.5 A = 64.75 W (rounded 65W).
If the original adapter is missing, check the label on the laptop's manual or contact the manufacturer.
IMPORTANT: Always use a power supply whose number of Watts is equal to or greater than the required number of Watts of the laptop.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.