• Works with virtually any Laptop up to 90W
• For use with Acer, Asus, Compaq, Dell, Fujitsu, HP, IBM, Lenovo, Packard Bell, Samsung, Sony and Toshiba laptops
• 90W total power output
• Durable and reliable design
• Voltages that can be selected are DC 15, 16, 18.5, 19, or 19.5V
• Supplied with 7 swappable laptop tipsThis durable 90W universal laptop power supply works with virtually any laptop up to 90W. It is supplied complete with mains lead and popular power tips.
7 connectors included for connection to virtually all laptops from Acer, Asus, Compaq, Dell, Fujitsu, HP, IBM, Lenovo, Packard Bell, Samsung, Sony and Toshiba.
This power supply is protected against overvoltage, short circuit and overheating
Thanks to the energy efficient design you can always let your power supply connected to the wall outlet, even if you have no laptop connected to it.
How Much Power Do I Need?
The required power is usually stated in watts (W) on the original power adapter that came with your laptop. If the power is displayed in volts (V) and Amps (A), multiply these values to get the power in watts (W). For example the output: 18.5 V x 3.5 A = 64.75 W (rounded 65W).
If the original adapter is missing, check the label on the laptop's manual or contact the manufacturer.
IMPORTANT: Always use a power supply whose number of Watts is equal to or greater than the required number of Watts of the laptop.