• Provides 560 watts at 1000VA emergency battery power to allow connected devices to continue to run in the event of a power outage
• UK Mains output allows you to run compatible equipment that requires 230 volt power
• Connect up to three devices using the IEC C13 Output connections
• One IEC C14 port provides input power to the UPS
• Integrated surge protection guards from power surges and spikes
• Internal sealed lead acid battery with a recharge time of approximately eight hours
• LED indicator display provides visual status information on the UPS
• Audible low power alarm alerts you to when the UPS needs to recharge
• Device model number: 17680What is a UPS?
An uninterruptible power supply (UPS) provides emergency power and surge protection if your mains supply fails. At the moment when you lose mains power, any connected devices will be supplied with power stored in the UPS internal batteries. When power is restored the UPS is recharged automatically – a full recharge of this UPS takes approximately eight hours and provides you emergency backup power*, with a maximum 560W/1000VA output. This allows you to save any data and shut down any connected electrical equipment safely, preventing any damage or corruption to your system hardware that a sudden loss of power can cause.
*Please note: The maximum runtime of a UPS is dependent of the load being drawn at any one time.
What connections are available on this UPS
The Trust Oxxtron 1000VA UPS provides you with a single IEC C14 connection to supply the UPS with 230V mains power. Three IEC C13 connections act as outputs for your devices. These would typically be devices that usually use IEC C14 power cables, for example desktop computers, data servers or computer monitors.