TS7810CZ 1A Positive Fixed Voltage Regulator TO220 Case
• Output current up to 1A• No external components required• Internal thermal overload protection• Internal short-circuit current limiting• Output transistor safe-area compensation• Output voltage offered at 4% toleranceThis voltage regulator is monolithic integrated circuit designed as fixed voltage regulator for a wide variety of applications including local, on-card regulation. The regulator employs internal current limiting, thermal shutdown and safe area compensation. With adequate heatsink they can deliver output currents up to 1A. Although primarily designed as a fixed voltage regulator, this device can be used with external components to obtain adjustable voltages and currents.
|| Voltage V:
|| Regulation mV:
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.