TS78L05CT 0.1A Positive Fixed Voltage Regulator TO92 Case
• Output current up to 100mA• No external components required• Internal overload protection• Output voltage offered in 4% toleranceThe positive voltage regulator is inexpensive, easy to use, suitable for a multitude of applications that require a regulated supply of up to 100mA. This regulator features internal current limiting and thermal shutdown making it remarkably rugged. No external components are required in most applications. This device offers a substantial performance advantage over the traditional Zener diode-resistor combination, as output impedance and quiescent current is substantially reduced.
|| Voltage V
|| Regulation mV
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.