TTI TCB-560 Multistandard CB Radio(Used)
• Multi-Standard including 80 Channel (40ch CEPT + 40ch UK)
• Selectable LCD backlighting to suit your preference (Red / Purple / Blue)
• Suitable for Car, Van or Truck with selectable voltage 12V/24V use
• Dynamic Squelch System (DSS)
• Emergency Channel 9/19 function
• Compact Size: 124mm (w) x 37mm (h) x 135mm (d)The TTI TCB-560 is TTI's entry level CB radio similar to their TCB-550 model, but has been designed to give some upgraded features.
The TCB-560 has slim and compact design features enabling it to be easily installed in modern vehicles where space is at a premium. The up to date design will compliment any modern car styling to suit the customers needs.
The TCB-560 includes a new upgraded Dynamic Squelch (DSS), changeable Backlighting System for the LCD display, and 12/24v Dual Voltage operation. It is also multi-standard so it is one of the lowest price radio that can be used across Europe, an ideal starting point for a first time CB user.
• Power Output: Duty cycle 10% 4Watts @13.8V DC
• Modulation: AM : from 85% to 95% FM : 1.8KHz +- 0.2KHz
• Frequency: Response : 300Hz to 3000Hz
• Output Impedance: 50 ohms, Unbalanced
• Harmonic Suppression: Less than -36dBm
• Current Drain: AM Full Mod. 1.6A Max.
• Receiving system: Dual conversion super heterodyne
• IF Frequencies: Double Conversion 1st 10.695MHz / 2nd 455KHz
0.7µV for 10dB (S+N)/N in AM Mode
0.5uV for 20dB SINAD in FM Mode
• Audio Output Power: 4.0W @8 Ohm
• Audio Distortion: LESS then 8% @ 1KHz
• Image rejection: -53dBm
• Adjacent Channel Rejection: -53dBm
• Conducted Spurious: More than 60 dB
• Frequency Response: 300 to 2500Hz
• Built-in Speaker: 8 ohms, round
• Squelch: Adjustable; Threshold less than 1 microvolt
| Product Specifications
| Menu Driven Functions:
| Beep Tone ON/OFF
| T.O.T. (Time Out Timer 1-99 sec)
| Backlight Dimmer HI/LOW
| Noise Blanker ON/OFF
| Scan Receive Timer
| Scan Delay Timer
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.