• Includes a 3.5mm jack connection that plugs straight into PlayStation 4 and Xbox One controllers, smartphones and tablets
• 50mm speakers with neodymium magnets for great sound quality with sensitivity
• Adjustable microphone, with high sensitivity so you are heard loud and clear
• Soft synthetic leather headband and mesh over-ear cups for hours of comfort
• In-line 'Ear Force SuperAmp' puts control of your headset's every feature at your fingertips
What can I expect from this gaming headset?
The Turtle Beach Ear Force PX24 gaming headset is a multi-platform headset which allows you to game on different platforms. Compatible with the PlayStation 4, new Xbox One controllers*, PC**, Mac, smartphone and tablet devices with a 3.5mm jack connection. The large, 50mm neodymium speakers deliver immersive audio, with variable bass boost to enrich powerful, rumbling lows. When gaming on the PlayStation 4, Xbox One or smartphone/tablet you will be able to experience the Turtle Beach virtual surround sound, this will immerse you into the game and make you feel like you are there. The ‘Superhuman Hearing’ audio pre-set gives you the competitive advantage of hearing enemies before they come into view, which will enhance your gaming experience. A special feature of this headset is the in-line ‘Ear Force SuperAmp’ which is not found on many Turtle Beach headsets. At your fingertips, you have the controls to choose which platform you are playing on, mute your microphone, engage ‘SuperHuman Hearing’, control the master volume, adjust the virtual surround sound, adjust both variable bass boost and variable mic monitor, and see the battery status of the amplifier.
What can I expect from the microphone?
The adjustable boom microphone is highly sensitive and picks your voice up loud and clear. The variable mic monitoring feature lets you hear your own voice in the headset to avoid shouting.
Is this headset suitable for long gaming sessions?
With the soft synthetic leather headband, you will be able to game for hours without the headset becoming painful or heavy. The mesh over-ear cups block out any surrounding noise that would disturb your gameplay, chat or music. This allows you to stay 100 per cent immersed in your game or lose yourself in your music.
* Other Xbox One controllers require the Headset Audio Controller (sold separately)