Twin VHF Wireless Handheld Radio Mic System (Used)
• High-quality system ideal for anyone wanting to create a multiple wireless microphone set up• Ideal for schools, small clubs and pubs, in fact anywhere a wireless microphone may be required• Complete with hard, protective, lockable carry case• Crystal-clear sound transmission• Dynamic frequency switching system with multi-level narrowband frequency filtering• Low battery consumption• Microphones run from PP3 9V battery (Order code: L46AL)• On/off switch to save battery power on mics• Signal transmission and battery status LEDs on microphone• Volume control for microphone on the receiver• 2 x balanced (XLR) outputs and 1 x unbalanced (&quarter;inch jack) output• XLR output have separate audio, jack output has combined audio• Can be plugged into an amplifier, mixer or any device that accepts mic level audio inputs• Twin adjustable antennae on receiver for improved reception and range• Up to 50 metre line-of-sight range, typically 15m indoors• Receiver runs from DC 16V, 300mA• License-free• Microphones operate on 173.80MHz and 175.00MHz• Supplied with 2 handheld microphones, receiver, &quarter; inch jack connecting lead, plug-in mains power supply & carry caseThe kit transmits on 173.80MHz and 175.00MHz which means it may be used in conjunction with both the L58AW handheld radio mic kit and L60AW tie clip mic kit with all four mics running simultaneously.
Note: This radio mic system is not compatible with any other radio mic system, even if it operates on the same frequency.
| Transmission frequency:
|| 173.80MHz & 175.00MHz
| Frequency stabilisation:
| Dynamic range:
| Harmonic distortion:
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.