UBC-92lt VHF-UHF 200ch Close Call Scanner (Used)
• Close call captures local transmissions in an instant• Triple conversion superhet design • 2 second scan delay• 200 memories in 10 banks• 10 Priority channels (one per bank)• Frequency lock-out• Numeric keypad for convenient frequency entry• Wide frequency range• Includes 8.33kHz steps for air band• Easy to read backlit LCD• BNC antenna connector• Earphone socket• Supplied with rechargeable batteries and chargerThe UBC 92 XLT has a wide frequency range and 100 memories for ultra-flexible scanning. Its high sensitivity, triple conversion architecture and high quality AM / FM demodulators make sure you’ll hear all the action. It’s got flexible frequency steps too - including the new 8.33kHz for airband. The highly sensitive close call function automatically locks on to nearby transmissions - signals can run but they can’t hide. Flexible scanning features and wide frequency range make this one of the most versatile receivers in its price range. Its compact design accents its portability yet it retains a full-size keypad and the legendary Uniden ease of use.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.