Ubiquiti NBE-M5-16 Nanobeam M5 Wireless Access Point
• Passively powered RJ45 (PoE)* port allows for optimal device placement
• Up to 150Mbps bandwidth for connections to multiple wireless devices
• 5GHz frequency allows data to be transmitted and received at a higher speed over conventional 2.4GHz frequencies
• A single 10/100 fast Ethernet port with PoE capabilities provide a data link as well as power for the access point
*Power over Ethernet (PoE) allows a single cable to provide both a data connection and electrical power to the device
• Outdoor functionality provides a signal up to 10km away, which can be utilised for point to point networks
• Nanobeam functionality directs your wireless signal, providing best performance in built up areas
• Advance AirMAX software provides scalability for your network, by allowing control and configuration of numerous access points attached to your networkWhat can I expect from the Nanobeam M5 Access point?
The Ubiquiti NBE-M5-16 is capable of providing your network with an access point, or allowing setup of a point to multipoint connection between networks. It is passively powered over Ethernet with a PoE injector (included), which allows optimal positioning for maximum signal strength.
What wireless capabilities am I offered?
An internal 16dBi antenna distributes a 150Mbps 5GHz signal. This allows direct connection from wireless enabled portable devices. Alternatively, the Nanobeam M5 can be used as part of a point to point system. This allows locations of up to 10km away to share the same network.
NanoBeam technology provides focus to your Wi-Fi signal and directs it to connected devices, this provides you with best performance in busy wireless network environments.
Is there software available that allows me to manage my wireless network?
Air OS and airView provide you with the tools you need to monitor and manage the wireless signals sent and received by the Nanobeam M5. Ubiquiti`s AirMAX technology enables the allocation of time slots and prioritisation of data packets to give you complete control of who uses your wireless network and when.
|Number Of Ethernet Port
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.