Uni-Com 63345 Security Timer
• Mains-power security timer, designed to control the light it is plugged into
• Makes your home look occupied when you are out
• No programming required – simply plug in the timer and switch on
• The light will automatically turn on and off in a random pattern
• The built-in dusk to dawn sensor means the light will only turn on in hours of darkness
• Summer and winter time settings, with a shorter lighting cycle for the summer and a longer cycle for the winter
• Can only use with devices up to 5A in power excluding extension leads, heaters or discharge style lightingHow does this security timer work?
This security timer plugs directly into your mains socket. A light can then be plugged into the rear of the security timer, to be powered up without requiring a second mains socket. The built-in dusk-to-dawn sensor activates the security timer at random intervals when the sun goes does down, making passers-by think that you are at home.
How do I control this security timer?
The security timer does not require any programming or special setup. On the rear of the security timer, however, there is a switch labelled with an S and a W. This allows you to switch between summer mode and winter mode. This adjusts the amount of time that the timer is active for, saving you power during the summer months when there are shorter nights.
| Power Supply
| max Load
|| 5 Amp
| Pass through plug
|| LED light
|| Season switch between summer & winter
|| 12 months
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.