• 180 Channel Memory
• 30 Steps Per Second Scan Speed
• 9 Pre-Programmed Service Banks
• 3 'One Touch' Instant Access Keys (Programmable)
• Multiple Frequency Steps External Earphone Jack (Earphone Included)
• Delay Function
• Lock Out Function
• LCD Display
• Keypad LockThe EZI33XLT pocket sized handheld scanner receiver from Uniden is designed especially for the airband or marine enthusiast. The EZI33XLT offers advanced features, but is easy to operate, and offers a 180 channel memory. Covering air, marine, VHF public services as well as normal FM radio broadcasts this scanner is fast becoming as popular as it's predecessor.
Compact in size and robustly made, the EZI 33's fixed channels are entered into 9 banks - one for each scanning band. This allows fast and intuitive access to the many interesting pre-programmed frequencies - ensuring the user is up and scanning as quickly as possible. The EZI33 scanner can search any of the frequencies covered within the units 5 search bands, making easy for a beginner to quickly and easily start receiving frequencies.
Like the scan feature on your car stereo, the Uniden bearcat EZI 33XLT also features a control feature that enables the user to control the scan process - including starting and stopping searches, as well as jumping to the next channel.
A unique feature in this unit is it's ability to to easily change bands in order to operate European countries. In addition the UBC30 offers 3 priority channels (1 channel per band), 3 pre-programmed search bands, accessory socket, delay function (0-5 seconds), lock-out function, key lock and LCD display.
• 1 x EZI33 XLT Scanner Receiver
• 1 x Removable Flexible BNC Antenna
• 1 x Belt Clip
• 1 x Earphone
• 1 X User Guide