Uniden UBC 3500XLT Handheld Scanner
• The most comprehensive list of features ever offered by bearcat • 10 programmable search banks• 3 selectable band plans• Air band search - pre-programmed• Close call (RF capture/do not disturb)• Quick keys• Frequency steps• CTCSS and DCS squelch• Lockout function• Alarm function• Repeater function• Automatic channel steps• Scan delay function• Custom screen• Quick recall• Alpha-numeriic tags• Data Skip• Auto store• Battery-save function• Cloning function• SMA antenna• Chanel hold function• AGC function• Display contrast controlThe new UBC3500XLT is the new flagship in handheld scanners, with the most comprehensive list of features ever offered by bearcat. They include 2500 dynamic channels, close call, quick keys, CTCSS and DCS squelch modes, repeater reverse, dropout delay, channel alert, memory check, scan and search operation, custom alerts, automatic channel steps, quick recall, text tagging, data skip, memory backup, PC control and cloning, and much more.Supplied with: wrist strap, AC adapter, batteries, belt clip, BNC/SMA adapter, owner's manual
Dimensions & Weight
25 to 1300 MHzMHz
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.