Uniden UBC-355CLT Base Scanner
• 300 Channels
• Frequency range
• 25-30 MHz Amateur band
• 30-87 MHz Low VHF Land Mobile Radio
• 108-137 MHz Air Craft Band
• 137-174 MHz VHF Land Mobile Radio
• 406-512 MHz UHF Land Mobile Radio
• 806-960 MHz Public Service Band
• 8 Banks and 23 search Band
• Close Call facility
• Scan speed: 50 step/sec
• Banks: 8 (7 are Pre-Programmed)
• Receiver sensitivity: 0.4 Ã¬V (VHF)
• Antenna: 50 Ohm. BNC connector
• Audio output: 650mW in 8 Ohm
• Power supply: 12 VDC
• Dimensions: WxDxH 132x142x42 mm
• Weight 640 g
Uniden UBC 355CLT is a quality base and mobile scanner in an elegant cabinet. Uniden UBC 355CLT is designed for home and mobile use, with a large speaker for excellent sound.
The fixed channels are placed in eight banks, where seven are pre-programmed for known frequencies, e.g. maritime and air frequencies. The famous Close Call function is good for programming frequencies in your neighbourhood, else you never know who is transmitting near you
Included: AC adaptor, DC power cord, cigarette lighter cord, telescopic and window mount antenna, mounting bracket and ownerâ€™s manual
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.