• Variable print speed gives more control to print with a wide variety of print materials
• 120 mm x 120 mm x 120 mm build area
• Print using 1.75 mm filament
• Print with ABS, PLA materials
• Adjustable resolution between 0.02 mm for high resolution printing and 0.35 mm for faster printing
• Heated print bed to help prevent printed parts from warping
• Enclosed heat chamber - consistent build quality throughout the entire print processWhat material do I need to start 3D printing?
The Up! Mini 3D Printer uses a single extruder designed for 1.75 mm filament, capable of printing with both ABS and PLA materials. There are a variety of finishes and colours available allowing you to create accurate 3D models.
Is this 3D printer easy to set up and use?
As it comes pre-assembled complete with a reel of white filament, this 3D printer is ready to use straight out of the box. Also included is the Up! printing software that is designed to make using your 3D printer simple and straight forward. Simply import .stl CAD files to the printer to start bringing your creations to life.
How quickly can I print 3D models?
Variable resolution settings allow flexibility when creating your 3D models. Choose between printing in high quality and printing at higher speeds to suit your 3D CAD creations. The unit is robust made from steel but also lightweight, making it ideal for use at home or in the classroom without taking up space.
Where can I find 3D printing resources?
3D printing allows you to design your own creations or print models created by others. There are plenty of resources available to help you. Software such as the free edition AutoDesk 123D Design you can make your own models. (http://www.123dapp.com/design)
Thingiverse has a large collection of 3D models that you can download and print for free. (http://www.thingiverse.com)
To get filament for your Up! Mini 3D printer:
Click here for ABS