• Variable print speed gives more control to print with a wide variety of print materials
• Large 135 mm x 140 mm x 140 mm build area
• Print using 1.75 mm filament
• Calibrates itself automatically
• Print with ABS, PLA materials
• Adjustable resolution between 0.15 mm for high resolution printing and 0.40 mm for faster printing
• Heated print bed to help prevent printed parts from warpingWhat material can I use with this 3D printer?
The Up! Plus 2 3D Printer uses a single extruder designed for 1.75 mm filament, capable of printing using both ABS and PLA materials. There are various colour combinations and finishes you can use for your designs allowing you to print accurate 3D models.
Do I need to set up this 3D printer?
The 3D printer comes calibrated and ready to use straight out of the box, as it comes pre-assembled and complete with a reel of filament. It also includes the Up! printing software, which is designed to make 3D printing easier. Simply import your .stl CAD files to the printer to start bringing your creations to life.
How quickly can I print 3D models?
The adjustable resolution settings allow flexibility when creating your 3D models. You can print either for a high resolution model or lower the settings for a much faster finish. The unit is portable and robust, making it ideal for use at home or in the classroom without taking up space.
Where can I find 3D printing resources?
3D printing allows you to design your own creations and also use designs created by others. There are plenty of resources available online to help you when 3D printing. Free software such as AutoDesk 123D Design allows you to make your own model as simple as or as detailed as you like. (http://www.123dapp.com/design)
Thingiverse has a large collection of 3D models that you can download and print for free. (http://www.thingiverse.com)
To get filament for your Up! Plus 2 3D printer:
Click here for ABS