- urBeats wired headphones in black with the signature Beats red hue
- Hard chrome housing makes these earphones durable and suitable for everyday use
- Sealed in-ear construction for sound isolation to eliminate outside noise disrupting your music experience
- In-line remote and microphone cable to control your music and make hands free calls
- Four ear-tip fittings so you can choose the right fit for you
- Single billet housing prevents vibration as well as unwanted sounds
Earphones that will stand the test of time
The urBeats wired earphones have been designed for everyday use, whether that be your daily commute, weekly workout or study routine. urBeats have a hard chrome housing which increases durability, ensuring the earphones will last even under pressure, for example under heavy books at the bottom of your bag. Despite the sturdy structure of the urBeats, they maintain a lightweight feel making them perfect for frequent use. Along with the classic and recognisable black and red Beats combination, the chrome casing gives these headphones an everlasting shine. The urBeats black earphones come with four different ear-tip fittings, so you can find out which pair are the best fit for you. This custom experience optimises your comfort, allowing you to concentrate on all your favourite songs.
Experience great sound in style
The solid housing is a single billet design which prevents unwanted sounds and vibrations from hindering your listening experience. The urBeats have an in-line remote and mic cable which gives you control over your music. You can also take calls without having to pick up and unlock your device. The music will automatically pause to let you know when a call is coming through and will un-pause once the call has ended. The urBeats also have a sound isolation feature. This is guaranteed by the sealed in-ear construction along with your specific choice of ear-tip, enabling you to block out distracting external audio and minimise sound leakage. This unique urBeats design allows you to experience low bass, high frequency and mid-range with clarity. The concept behind this design is to bring you as close as possible to what the artist heard in the studio during creation.