• 2 external Super Speed USB 3.0 ports
• Provides up to 900mA of power over USB 3.0
• Backward compatible with USB 2.0/1.x devices
• Compliant with USB 3.0 base specification 1.0 and xHCI specification 0.95
• Compliant with PCI Specification 3.0
• Includes a Low Profile/Half-Height installation bracket2-Port PCI to USB 3.0 Card enables you to connect USB 3.0 peripherals to a PC through a legacy PCI host bus, which doubles the data transfer speeds when used with USB 3.0 peripherals than would be possible with a USB 2.0 host connection - up to 1.3 Gbps (PCI bus limit).
The card features an optional SATA power connection, which enables each port to supply up to 900mA of power to USB 3.0 bus-powered devices.
By supporting a legacy (PCI) host connection, the card adds updated peripheral connectivity, without having to upgrade to a PCIe-equipped motherboard or rely on the backward compatibility of USB 3.0 peripherals.