USB Cable with Switch for Raspberry Pi
• Add a power switch to any USB-powered project simply by plugging this between the USB power port and the USB cable
• The data lines are not connected through - this is a ground/5V power switch only!Add a power switch to any USB-powered project simply by plugging this between the USB power port and the USB cable. This is the most useful thing you never knew you needed! You'll want to pick up a bunch for your electronic projects.Comes with a USB A socket on one end and a USB A plug on the other.In between is an in-line switch that is rated for 2 Amps.The data lines are not connected through - this is a ground/5V power switch only!The switch is on the positive 5V line.If you have a device that uses the data lines to set the charge rate, this switch may not work, we use it for adding a 'hard power switch' to a Raspberry Pi."
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.