(Used) Akai MPK Mini MK2 Compact Keyboard and Pad Controller
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: B28QX
• 25 note keyboard for melodic control of most MIDI hardware and software
• USB connectivity allows compatibility with your PC or Mac
• MIDI functionality allows use with a wide range of virtual instruments
• Pitch bend, modulation and octave controls give you maximum flexibility
• Ableton Live Lite Alesis Edition included for recording, sequencing and performing
• Velocity sensitive keys
• Lightweight design makes it excellent for the musician on the go
• Sustain pedal input gives you the ability to add a pedal which would lengthen the time the note lasts (pedal sold separately)
• Built-in arpeggiator with adjustable resolution, range and modes give you a synthesised noteHow many octaves does this keyboard give me?
This keyboard comes with 25 keys which gives you two full octaves as well as an extra note. The octave control allows you to go higher and lower on the octave scale.
What does this keyboard sound like?
25 velocity sensitive keys and series of controls present you with the ability to create whatever music you desire. Pitch bend allows you to manipulate the notes you are playing by raising and lowering the pitch. Modulation control allows for fine and accurate adjustments to the pitch, enabling you to make complex adjustments to the output. Octave controls let you shift the sound up and down the octave scale, expanding the range of keys at your fingertips.
What can I connect to this keyboard?
This keyboard has a single connection for power and computer connectivity. If you are using the keyboard with your computer you only need to connect it to the computer’s USB port. However, when using the keyboard with an iPad you will need a powered USB hub (sold separately). There is a MIDI connection, which gives you the ability to connect to items such as an external sound module. The keyboard also has an input which will allow you to connect to a sustain pedal, giving you the ability to hold a note.
What does the arpeggiator function do?
An arpeggiator allows you to play complex synthesised sounds by just using simple chords. To do this, the keyboard listens to the notes being played and creates a pattern, played at a set master tempo to give you that electronic, synth sound, without the need for expensive equipment. This allows you to roll back the years to the electro-pop sound of the 1980’s.
Number Of Keys:
Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions & Weightkeyboard_arrow_down