Connect compatible smart devices without a hub. Make... Read More
Find similar products here
(Used) APC Power Saving Back UPS PRO 1200VA
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: B03RC
About this product
• Provides 720 watts at 1200VA emergency battery power, to allow connected devices to continue to run in the event of a power outage
• A total of 10 IEC C13 connections provide a 230 volt mains output for your devices
• Protects data lines from potential electrical surges and interference
• Five of the IEC C13 connectors provide back-up battery power for client computers or servers
• The remaining five IEC C13 connectors protect secondary devices, such as printers or monitors from power spikes and surges
• LCD graphics display provides information on battery life and current load, with warnings at low power or if UPS is overloaded
• Maintenance-free, sealed, lead acid battery recharges to full capacity in 8 hours
• Device model number: BR1200GI
• PowerChute personal edition software allows you to monitor usage of your UPSWhat is a UPS?
An uninterruptible power supply (UPS) provides emergency power and surge protection in the event of your mains supply failing. When you lose mains power, any connected devices will be supplied with power stored in the UPS internal batteries. When power is restored, the APC Back-UPS is recharged automatically. A full recharge of this UPS takes approximately 8 hours and provides 720W at 1200VA of emergency power for connected devices. The maximum runtime of this UPS is dependent of the load being drawn at any one time. For example, a single connected computer system drawing 200w of power will continue to run for an estimated 31 minutes after a loss of power on this UPS – enough to save your files and shut down safely.
What connections are available on this UPS?
The APC BR1200GI UPS provides you with a single IEC C14 connection for input power, and five IEC C13 connectors to supply battery back-up power for your primary devices. An additional five IEC C13 connectors provide surge protection to attached devices. RJ45 and RJ11 connections are available to provide surge protection for your network data and phone lines.
A single data port allows you to connect the UPS to a desktop, laptop computer or network switch to monitor and manage the UPS using the included software on the connected computer.
What is PowerChute?
PowerChute personal edition is a management tool that allows you to control and monitor the basic functions of your APC UPS when a computer is connected through the UPS data port. You are able to see an estimated battery time, see how many watts are being drawn from the UPS, and set the computer to shut down when the UPS switches over to battery mode. A self-test of the UPS can be run using the PowerChute software, which allows you to make sure the UPS is operating at peak efficiency for when you need it most.
|Product Description||APC Power Saving Back UPS Pro 1200|
|Visual display type||LCD Graphics Display|
|Software connected by?||USB|
|PC automatic shutdown||With Software|
|Surge energy rating||441|
|Input Voltage||230 V|
|Output Voltage||230 V|
|Power Capacity||720 Watts / 1.2 kVA|
|UPS type||Line interactive|
|Output waveform||Stepped approximation to a sinewave|
|Power Capacity||1.2 kVA|
|Input Connectors and quantity||1 x IEC C14|
|Output connectors and quantity||5 x IEC C13 (battery backup), 5 x IEC C13 (Surge Protection only)|
|Dataline Surge protection||RJ11 and RJ45|
|Battery Type||Seald lead acid|
|Battery Form Factor||Internal|
|Number of batteries||1|
|Maintenace free battery||Yes|
|Max Run Time||82 min @72 Watt - 5.4 min @ 720Watt|
|Recharge time||8 Hours|
|Cables included and length||2 x Detachable IEC power cords 1.8m|
|Weight||11.6 kg (net)|
|Min Operating Temperature||0°C|
|Max Operating Temperature||40°C|
|Humidity Range Operating||0 - 95%|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Years|
|Switching Time||10 ms - 12ms|
|APS Power Saving Back UPS 1200 Pro|
|CD with software|
|2x IEC power cords|