(Used) Blade Nano QX 3D 4 Channel 2.4Ghz Quadcopter
• SAFE technology assists with flight by battling windy conditions making a smoother flight even in bad weather
• Without a permit the legal range for a drone to fly is 500m horizontally and 122m vertically in the line of sight from the operator. See The CAA (UK)
or The IAA (ROI)
for more information
• Flip 180-360 degrees in any direction at the press of a button, making aerial acrobatics easier than before
• Reversible motors deliver positive and negative thrust allow you to fly right way up and upside down without having to learn complicated controls
• Small and lightweight enough to fly indoors
• USB rechargeable so you can charge from any USB socket like a power bank, for when you are on the moveWhat makes this quadcopter different from the others?
This quadcopter is one of the lightest drones on the market. Its lightweight, durable design make it perfect for flying indoors. The incorporated SAFE (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope) technology allows for a smoother flight and the reversible motors allow you to fly upside down, by providing negative thrust, making your acrobatic exploits even easier and more spectacular than before.What does the SAFE technology allow me to do?
The Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope technology is a revolutionary flight protection system. It offers smoother flight capability that battles windy conditions for you so you can fly with more stability when it is needed. This allows you a safer flight, while not taking away any of the fun. How easy is this drone to fly?
This particular quadcopter utilises electronic self-levelling allowing stability as soon as you release the control sticks while also allowing you to flip up to 360 degrees in any direction at the touch of a button. This, added to the SAFE technology, allows pilots of any skill level to have fun and test their abilities in the air.Safe flying is your responsibility
We fully encourage safe and responsible flying. We recommend you read the CAA’s/IAA’s website for full information on safe and responsible flying. The CAA (UK)The IAA (ROI)Please see the Downloads tab for information regarding responsible flying and aviation law.
| Weight (including battery and propellers)
|| 27 g
| Diagonal size (including propellers)
|| 173 mm
|| 200 mAh
|| 3.7 V
| Battery type
|| 30C LiPo
| Max flight time
|| 5 minutes
| Package contents
|| Nano QX 3D
|| mLP6 Tranmsitter
|| 1S Battery
|| USB Charger
|| Extra Props
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.