• See the view with 25 times magnification
• Powerful binoculars with 70mm diameter lenses
• 1.47kg binoculars with neck strap included for use over long periods of time
• Multi-coated lenses give you a bright, clear image
• Full sized – 356mm x 152mm x 279mm
• Tripod adapter makes these binoculars great for using with a tripod (not included)
• Rubber coated to withstand the elementsWhat can I see with these binoculars?
Whether you want to go birdwatching or try to spot seals out at sea, these binoculars give you the 25 times magnification needed to see everything clearly. See the sights even in low light or from far off with 70mm diameter lenses. Multicoated lenses and high quality BaK-4 prisms give you a sharp, clear image and reduce glare. With a central focus knob, these binoculars are easy to use and ready to go – making them perfect for adventuring with.
What other features do they have?
These rugged binoculars come with a protective rubber covering for improved grip. They are also water resistant, making them great for the outdoors. If you prefer to use a tripod, these binoculars come with a tripod adapter so you can watch nature however you prefer. These binoculars also include eye cups that can be folded back, and a long eye relief that is ideal for those with glasses.
How portable are they?
Powerful and portable, these binoculars weigh just 1.47kg and are 356mm x 152mm x 279mm. The binoculars come with a neck strap to help you carry them with you. You can keep your binoculars in good condition with a range of accessories including a soft case, lens cloth, and protective lens caps. Whatever you’re watching out or get the best view with these powerful binoculars.