• Compatible with Mini-ITX, MicroATX and ATX motherboards
• Tool-free drive installation, 3 x 5.25-inch external drives, 4 x 3.5-inch internal drives and 2 x 2.5-inch drive bays
• 2 x USB 3.0 ports, 1 x 3.5mm headphone port and 1 x 3.5mm microphone port
• 2 x 120mm fans included - one at the front and one at the rear
• Eight fan mount locations: front (2 x 120mm), rear (1 x 120mm), top (2 x 120/140mm), bottom (1 x 120/140mm) and side (2 x 120/140mm)
• Water cooling compatible, with three radiator mount locations: 1 x top 240mm, 1 x rear 120mm and 1 x bottom 120/140mm
• Cut-outs provided for cable routing, which results in neater-looking builds and better airflow
• Manufacturer part number: CC-9011023-WW
• Front intake dust filter helps keep the interior cleanIs this the right case for me?
This Corsair Carbide Series 200R Compact ATX case gives you everything you’ll need to create the perfect system. The side panels and expansion slots use thumbscrews – so the installation of SSD, hard drive and optical drives are all tool-free. Cut outs for cable routing and CPU cooling makes builds and upgrades neat and simple. There’s also enough room to provide excellent cooling potential, with eight fan mounts and two fans (front 120mm fan and rear 120mm fan) included. This ensures your system is running at high performance constantly.
What cooling potential does this PC case have?
The Corsair 200R is compact, but designed to let you build high-performance systems with potential for massive storage and extra graphics, as well as superior cooling and ventilation. You will have space to mount up to eight fans, dual front 120mm fans, dual top 120mm or 140mm fans, rear 120mm fan, bottom 120mm or 140mm or dual 120mm or 140mm fans. The included front 120mm fan and rear 120mm fan will get your cooling off the ground, and extra mounts provide expandability for further cooling potential. The smart design channels air directly to your graphics card to provide it with the cooling it needs for intense gaming.
What connection does this PC have?
The front panel of the PC case has dual USB 3.0 ports for fast performance from USB flash drives, portable hard drives and USB gaming headsets. Both USB 3.0 ports have backward compatibility for USB 2.0 devices. The front panel also features a 3.5mm headphone slot and a 3.5mm microphone slot if you are wanting to use a more professional microphone when gaming.