• Outstanding static pressure of up to 1.29 mm/H20
• 4-PIN PWM Support for increased fan speed control
• Seven wide body, low-pitch custom blades for optimal static pressure at very low noise levels
• Custom fan enclosure for ducting air in the right direction with minimal interference
• Advanced hydraulic bearing for reliable, quiet operation
• Rubberized corners for sound damping when installed with standard screws
• Replaceable coloured rings so you can match your fans to your caseEfficient, low-noise heatsink and radiator cooling with PWM control
The wide body, low-pitch blades of the SP120 fans combined with the custom housing provides outstanding static pressure and airflow through heatsinks or radiators. With rubberized corners, a quiet and reliable Advanced Hydraulic Bearing, and PWM support for increased fan speed control, the SP120 truly is the strong, silent type.
Included in the box are the three user-replaceable coloured rings, in red, blue, and white, so you can customize your fan to match your case’s components. Each fan also features blacked-out wires and connectors, so your build looks elegant and clean when done.