(Used) Cyberpower Ammunition VR i7-6700 OC 4.4GHz NVidia GTX 1080 Gaming PC
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: B84RC
• Intel Core i7-6700 4GHz CPU with 8MB cache, overclocked to 4.4GHz to provide you with enthusiast level processing power for multitasking, games and VR applications
• NVidia GeForce GTX 1080 graphics card with 8GB of GDDR5X memory, using Pascal architecture to supply you with extreme rendering for games, VR applications and 4k resolutions
• 16GB of Kingston DDR4 Memory running at 2,133MHz gives the system a high performance boost needed for gaming
• 3.5-inch 1TB, 7200RPM SATA III 6Gbps hard disk drive supplies you with a generous amount of storage for games, movies, music and pictures with fast read and write times
• High speed 120GB Kingston UV400 SSD provides an ideal location for your most accessed programs and games
• Neatly installed inside a black Cooler Master HAF 912 computer case, with superior airflow from three green LED fans
• Play and create your own DVDs or CDs through the 24x dual layer ±R/±RW/RAM DVD writer
• Utilise the following connections for your devices: 4 x USB 3.0 ports, 4 x USB 2.0, 1 x Gigabit Ethernet port, 6 x audio jacks, 1 x front headphone socket and 1 x microphone port and a combi PS/2 port for mouse/keyboard
• The MSI Z170-A Pro ATX mainboard features the following connections for future expansions or hardware upgrades : 4 x Dimm (2 in use), 1 x PCIe 2.0 x16 (in use), 1 x PCIe x16 (x4 mode)(free), 3 x PCIe 2.0 x1 (3 x free), 6 x SATA 6GB/s ports (3 x free)
• Integrated Realtek ALC892 audio chipset bring HD quality audio to your games and media
• Pre-installed with genuine Windows 10 64-bit home edition operating system
• Three-year warranty – broken down into one month collect and return, two years for parts and three years for labour
• VR ready graphics card accommodates a wide variety of VR head sets and accompanying software (not included)
• Corsair H45 cooling system enables the CPU to handle the high temperatures associated with overclockingWhat performance can I expect from the Ammunition VR gaming PC?
The Cyberpower Ammunition VR gaming machine offers astounding performance and all the power needed to handle VR applications with ease. Max out the settings of your favourite games, and enjoy gaming with unbelievable framerates and short load times.
Each core component of this system has been installed and is ready to go. All you need to add is a monitor, keyboard, mouse and some speakers. Each component has been thoroughly tested to ensure maximum compatibility and to give you peace of mind that your system runs as smoothly as possible. This system offers extreme processing performance with superior rendering capabilities, and supplies an enthusiast level gaming experience that will last for years to come.
What processing and graphics does this system use?
The Cyberpower Ammunition VR utilises an Intel Core i7-6700 processor overclocked to an impressive 4.4GHz. The processor is installed into a MSI Z170-A pro mainboard using an LGA 1151 socket type. A Corsair H45 self-contained water cooling solution is installed onto the processor. This offers an effective method of removing excess heat from the CPU when under load.
This gaming system also utilises a Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 series graphics card with an added 8GB of super quick GDDR5X dedicated graphics memory. This makes for an extremely capable graphics card that’s great for either maxing out the graphics settings on your games, or using the latest VR headset technologies (not included) to enjoy an immersive experience that places you in the heart of the action. The GeForce GTX 1080 features Nvidia Pascal architecture at its core to allow for ultra-realistic, in-depth graphics, at high game resolutions of 1080p and beyond.
How much data can I store on this gaming PC?
The Cyberpower Ammunition VR gaming system is installed with two types of hard disk technology. A single 120GB solid state drive is an ideal location for keeping your system operating system or commonly accessed programs. This is due to the incredibly fast read and write times achievable with this type of drive.
Additionally, a 1TB hard disk drive (HDD) is fitted in this gaming PC for you to store a large amount of your files and games. It will provide you with enough space for up to:
• 7.75 hours of 4K video at 30fps,
• 33 hours of 1080p video at 30fps,
• 250 two-hour DVD films,
• 320,000 digital photos
• Or 16,660 hours of digital music.
The genuine Windows 10 64-Bit operating system is installed on the SSD, so bear in mind that approximately 20GB of space will be used up for this installation.
How much memory does this system use?
This Cyberpower gaming system utilises 16GB of high speed DDR4 memory, running at speeds of 2,133MHz. This supplies you with the boost in system performance needed for running multiple applications and PC games. The main board of this system supports a maximum of 64GB across four DIMM slots should you want to expand or upgrade your memory.
|Case||Cooler Master HAF 912|
|Processor||Intel Core i7 6700K 4GHZ (Overclocked to 4.4GHZ) 8MB Cache|
|Graphics card||NVIDIA GeForce® GTX™ 1080 8GB|
|Motherboard||MSI Z170-A Pro ATX mainboard|
|Memory||Kingston 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4 2133MHZ|
|Hard drive||3.5 inch 1TB 7200RPM SATA III 6 Gb/s hard drive disk|
|SSD||120GB Kingston UV400|
|Optical drive||24x dual layer ±R/±RW/RAM DVD writer|
|Power Supply||Cooler Master B600 600W PSU|
|Fans||3 x Green LED (front / side and rear)|
|Processor cooling||Corsair H45|
|Thermal paste||Standard thermal paste|
|Input and output (I/O) ports|
|4 x USB 3.0 (rear), 0 x USB 3.0 (Front of case)|
|2 x USB 2.0 (rear), 2 x USB 2.0 (front of case)|
|1 x 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet (RJ45) LAN port (rear)|
|6 x audio jack(s) (rear)|
|1 x headphone port, 1 x microphone port (Front of case)|
|1 x PS/2 keyboard or mouse purple / green port (rear)|
|1 x HDMI (rear)|
|1 x DisplayPort (rear)|
|1 x dual-link DVI-D (rear)|
|4 x Dimm (2x free) max 64GB|
|1 x PCI express (PCIe) 2.0 x16 (0 x free)|
|1 x PCI ex1 x PCI express (PCIe) 2.0 x16 (x4 mode) 1 free|
|3 x PCI express (PCIe) 2.0 x1 (3 x free)|
|6 x SATA 6GBs (3 free)|
|Peripherals and software|
|Audio||Chipset integrated by Realtek® ALC892|
|Operating system||Genuine Windows 10 64-bit Home edition|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 year standard warranty (1 month collect and return, 2 year parts, 3 year labour)|
|Wieght||Approximately 13.60 kg|