(Used) DJI Phantom 3 Remote Controller
• Designed for use with the DJI Phantom 3 Professional and Advanced
• Operates at a 2.4GHz frequency with a range of up to 2000m thanks to the built-in DJI Lightbridge
• Dedicated buttons for photo, video, return to home, gimbal control and more, for a design that allows you to easily control your camera and aircraft
• View a live HD video stream straight to your smart device, with the holder included, for an interactive flying experience
• Supplied with a rechargeable 6000mAh LiPo 2S battery for long-term useWill this remote work with any other DJI Phantom?
The wireless Phantom 3 remote controller has been designed specifically for the Phantom 3 Professional and Advanced. It operates at a wireless frequency of 2.4GHz and can fly the drone up to 2000m away, with the ergonomic design of the controller providing maximum comfort whilst flying. The great range is possible due to the built-in DJI Lightbridge in both the drone and the controller, with this also helping to provide live HD video streaming to a connected smartphone or tablet. The holder for your smartphone or tablet is included and enables you to enjoy a more immersive flying experience.
As a result of the dedicated buttons for taking photos and videos, camera tilting, bringing the Phantom back to its home point and more, the Phantom 3 drones have become easier to operate compared to their predecessors. The remote controller is powered by a rechargeable 6000mAh LiPo 2S battery and is charged from the Phantom 3’s charger, reducing the need for multiple chargers.
| Specification table
| DJI spare part reference number
|| Phantom 3 Remote Controller (Part Number 10)
| Maplin Order Code
|| DJI Phantom 3 Advanced Quadcopter Drone
|| DJI Phantom 3 Professional Quadcopter Drone
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.