• Get the amazing DJI Phantom 4 drone with a preinstalled 4K camera, gimbal, remote control, two batteries for the drone, a 16GB microSD card, microUSB cable, USB OTG cable and even a carry case in this bundle
• Without a permit, the legal range for a drone to fly is below 120m and always in the line of sight from the operator
• Check out The Drone Code or The IAA (ROI) for everything you need to be aware of when flying your drone
• Two high capacity 5350mAh 4S batteries give a flight time of up to 28 minutes each so you can enjoy longer stretches in the sky
• 4K resolution camera gives you Ultra-HD recording for clearer videos and awesome aerial photography shots
• Three-axis gimbal giving you a more accurate rotation of the camera
• Advanced autopilot gives you the option to automatically take off, rise to a pre-set height and return to the starting position with the press of a button
• Front obstacle sensors allows the drone to react to and avoid obstacles in its path
• Download the DJI Pilot app to live stream your flight to YouTube so you can show your flying ability to your friendsDownload the DJI Pilot app so you can live view your footage
What makes this drone different from the others?
The DJI Phantom 4 has made great improvements on previous models. The design has been improved by using a magnesium skeleton which reduces weight while minimizing vibration, and the improved battery life allows you to fly for longer than the Phantom 3. The two included batteries allow you to fly for 28 minutes each, giving you an extended flight time. The new front obstacle sensors combine with advanced computer vision to react to and avoid obstacles in its path, while TapFly mode lets you tap on the screen of your smart device to send the Phantom 4 flying in that direction.
What quality of camera does the Phantom 4 come with?
This particular drone comes with an Ultra-HD 4K camera, which gives you a maximum video recording resolution of 4096 x 2160p at 25 frames per second. This gives you a fantastic looking picture as you soar through the skies. For still photography, the camera boasts 12.4 megapixels - giving you high quality shots of those sweeping landscapes. What’s more, the camera can also stream live in 480 SD straight to your smartphone or tablet.
What is the advantage of having a three-axis gimbal?
The three-axis gimbal that comes as standard with the Phantom 4 gives you more stability and more control when using the camera for video or even still photography. The gimbal responds to the remote controller, and the dedicated DJI Pilot app gives you smooth and stable footage as you fly.
What advantage is there in using the autopilot?
The autopilot feature on this drone allows you to make the most of the advanced automatic elements with the push of a button. The Phantom 4 will automatically take off, rise to a pre-set height using the DJI Pilot app and hover in the set position until you take over. It also has a return to home mode where it will enter its failsafe mode and return to where you initially took off from if the battery starts running low or you lose connection. This saves you having to search for the device if anything was to happen mid-flight.
Safe flying is your responsibility
We fully encourage safe and responsible flying. We recommend you read the CAA’s/IAA’s website and The Drone Code for full information on safe and responsible flying.
The CAA (UK)
The IAA (ROI)
The Drone Code
Please see the Downloads tab for information regarding responsible flying and aviation law.