• All the features of the pro, with an added 5.5-inch 1080p screen integrated into the controller
• Without a permit, the legal range for a drone to fly is below 120m and always in the line of sight from the operator
• Take a look at The Drone Code or The IAA (ROI) for everything you need to be aware of when flying your drone
• Fly for up to 30 minutes with the 5870mAh high capacity 2S battery
• Zoom along with speeds of up to 45mph (72kmph)
• The amazing 20 megapixel camera lets you capture amazing photos and film at 4K in 60fps
• Use the three-axis gimbal to get into a perfect position
• Advanced autopilot lets you automatically take off and land as well as track and return home
• Avoid obstacles in your path with five directional obstacle sensingA beautiful image – even without your mobile device
The Pro+ controller comes with a built-in 5.5-inch screen designed to take full advantage of the DJI Go software. See what your drone sees in great detail with a 1080p display and bright 1,000 candela per metre square brightness that’s ideal even for the brightest of days. Get everything you need in one place with an integrated HDMI port, microSD card slot, microphone, loudspeaker and Wi-Fi connection. You can keep going with the controllers 5 five-hour battery life, which is great for filming and editing.
Enjoy your flight
Whether you’re exploring never before seen areas or filming yourself and your friends having fun, the DJI Phantom 4 Pro+ will get you that amazing shot and timeless memories. The 5870mAh battery lets you fly further than ever, with a 30-minute battery life to keep you in the air. You can control and watch using the 1080p screen built into your controller, meaning there’s no need to connect to your phone. Your drone can even move out of the way of obstacles, thanks to five directional obstacles sensing and four directional avoidance features.
See the sights in a whole new way
Capture amazing aerial shots or track an object over a panoramic view with the Phantom 4 Pro+ and its amazing 20 megapixel camera. Film in glorious 4K for a completely high definition experience and with 60 frames per second it will look seamless. Record your films and photos onto a microSD card, the drone comes with a 16GB microSD card to get you going but you can use up to a 128GB microSD card (not included). Each recording can be done in a single shot, lasting up to 30 minutes long.
Get the shot you were waiting for
With the drone’s three-axis gimbal, which is perfect for providing a stable platform for your pictures, you’ll get the right angle on your camera every time. The camera can be angled from 30 degrees up for tracking shots or 90 degrees straight down so you can get a bird’s eye view of the ground. For convenience, you can customise the exact angle you need on the go from your controller.
Packed with extra features
Whatever your image style, you can find a photography method that suits you. The Phantom 4 Pro+ and DJI GO 4 app have plenty of options and features to choose from. With the ‘draw’ option you can draw a complete route for your quadcopter drone to take while you control the camera in manual mode. You can even let the drone control the camera too in standard mode. Use the ActiveTrack to keep up with friends or follow the intrepid explorers. ActiveTrack has three modes – ‘Trace’ follows behind your subject, ‘Profile’ follows alongside your subject and ‘Spotlight’ flies around while keeping the focus on your subject. Another feature, ‘TapFly’, lets you tap on a specific area to have your drone fly towards it while you take care of everything else.
Safe flying is your responsibility
We fully encourage safe and responsible flying. We recommend you read the CAA’s/IAA’s website or The Drone Code for full information on safe and responsible flying.
The CAA (UK)
The IAA (ROI)
The Drone Code
Please see the Downloads tab for information regarding responsible flying and aviation law.