(Used) Einhell BT-EW150V Electric Welder with Adjustable Current
• Adjustable welding current
• Thermostat with a pilot lamp
• The earth terminal and the electrode holder are permanently connected to the welder
• User-friendly transportation carry-handleThe Einhell BT-EW 150V Electric Welder is a compact, handy tool which is ideal for occasional small welding, such as joining flat and angled steels, pipes and much more. Thanks to the adjustable welding current, the power can be adjusted to suit the particular task.
The Welder has a thermostat with a pilot lamp which helps to protect the BT-EW 150 against overheating. Both the earth terminal and the electrode holder are permanently connected to the welder. For user-friendly transportation there is a practical carry-handle.
| Fuse: 16Ah
| Welding Current: 40 - 80Ah
| No Load Voltage: 48 Volt
| Electrode Diameter: 1.6 - 2.5mm
| Weight: 11.23kg
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.