• Can accommodate ATX, mini ITX and MicroATX (mATX) motherboards
• Five expansion bays – two tool-free 3.5-inch combo bays and three additional 2.5-inch (SSD) bays
• Fitted with 2 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x microphone port, 1 x headphone port and 2 x fan controls
• Five fan locations provide you with superb cooling potential, with three fans already included
• Water cooling ready – able to hold up to a 240mm radiator at the top or front of the case
• Seven expansion slots for plenty of space for extra components and upgrades
• Shroud hides your PSU and cabling for a tidy build
• Manufacturer part number: GMX-FALCONWHTBLU
• Supplied with two blue LED fans to add a stimulating lighting effect
• Removable magnetic top and bottom vent filters keep dust intake to a minimum
• Windowed side panel allows you to show off your rig and internal componentsWould this be the right case for me?
This Game Max Falcon has been finished in a luxurious white colour and pre-fitted with two blue LED fans for an eye-catching design. A good sized window is located on the side of the case, allowing you to view the inside and marvel at your components as they are accentuated by the blue LED fans. Your power supply (PSU) will be hidden from view by a shroud, so any messy cabling you have near your PSU will not be seen, helping to create an illusion of a well cable-managed system. You’ll have plenty of space for hard drives or SSDs too, with two 3.5-inch and 2.5-inch combo drive bays and three 2.5-inch drive bays for a total of five, with one 2.5-inch bay located at the back of the motherboard back plate.
What is the cooling potential like with this case?
There are a total of five fan mounting locations at the front, rear and top of the case giving you superb cooling potential. Three fans are pre-fitted, leaving you with two additional fan mount if needed. This case is also water cooling ready, being able to hold a 240mm radiator at the top and front of the case.
In order to keep dust within your case to a minimum, the front of the case has a mesh design covering the fans. Additionally, there are two magnetic fan/vent filters which are removable for easier cleaning.
What connections are provided?
Located on the top of the case are various connections and controls, you have two USB 3.0 ports, two USB 2.0 ports, one microphone port, one headphone port and two fan controls. Each of the fan controls can support up to three fans through a three-pin connection, giving you the ability to control all the possible fans within your case with these controls.