• Fly for a satisfying period of time with seven minutes of flight time and recharge the battery in 60 minutes
• Four channel flight controls with normal and expert flight modes
• Check out The Drone Code or The IAA (ROI) for everything you need to be aware of when flying your drone
• 2.0MP HD camera recordings provide you with great flight footage
• Six axis gyro sensor gives you stable flight indoors and outdoors
• Lithium polymer battery included for the quadcopter, with the remote controller requiring four AAA batteries (not included, e.g. Order Code: L42AL)
• Comes supplied with a spare set of propellers and propeller guard to ensure longevity of your quadcopterWhy would this be a good quadcopter for me?
This small drone is great for anyone looking to fly indoors and outdoors, with the six axis gyro sensor providing you with stable flights in either environment. Additionally, with a recharge time of 60 minutes and a flight time of seven minutes, you can be sure to continue your enjoyment in no time at all. You can fly up to a maximum range of 100 metres and with two different flight modes (normal and expert mode) you can cater the flight experience to your level of confidence. When expert mode is activated the quadcopter moves faster and allows you to perform left side, right side, forward and backward flips, providing you with extra enjoyment and amazing aerial footage.
What is the camera like on this quadcopter?
The Hubsan H107C has an built-in camera which records at 720P HD for a fine and detailed recording, while the quadcopter can hold microSD cards up to a maximum capacity of 32GB (not included, e.g. Order Code: N39HC). With the camera being built-in it is better protected and will not get easily damaged during an aerial mishap.
Safe flying is your responsibility
We fully encourage safe and responsible flying. We recommend you read the CAA’s/IAA’s website and The Drone Code for full information on safe and responsible flying.
The CAA (UK)
The IAA (ROI)
The Drone Code
Please see the ‘downloads’ tab for information regarding responsible flying.
Are there any spares available for this quadcopter?
In the event that you use up all your spare propellers or damage your propeller guard, we have the following replacement parts:
Hubsan H107C spares replacement pack (Order Code: N75DP) – includes four sets of replacement propellers, a replacement body shell, two replacement motors and a battery
Hubsan H107C orange propeller guard (Order Code: A20TN)