(Used) ICY DOCK 2.5/3.5 Inch SATA Enclosure
• Connects up to one 2.5" & 3.5" SATA HDD in one 5.25" bay for a space saving setup.
• Supports a single 2.5" HDD/SSD in 12.5mm height. (Up to 9.5mm while the 3.5" bay is in use)
• Fast and simple tool-less drive installation.
• Able to run 2.5" & 3.5" SATA hard drive or SSD Simultaneously.
• Individual SATA 6Gbps connection for each hard drive or SSD.
• 2 part anti-dust cover protects system internals even when a small 2.5" SATA drive is used.
• Anti vibration kit for the 3.5" drive bay to help reduce movement.
• Eagle-Hook mechanism design added extra security to the 3.5" hard drive.
• Individual LED for both 2.5" & 3.5" bays.
• Easy access individual power buttons allows hard drive life expendability and energy conservation.
• Large individual drive eject button for hassle free drive removal.
• Perfect for any technical level of computer users.
• Support SATA 3 6Gbps.External docking stations are popular because of its flexibility and compatibility. However, because it is for external use, the interface limits the transfer speed of your hard drive while only allowing one to be use at a time. In a standard computer case, there are several 5.25" bays usually reserved for your DVD ROM drive, however, will not naturally fit with your 2.5" or 3.5" hard drives without some assistance. We also want to create a much faster and smoother transition from external to internal setups. Using the MB971SP-B DuoSwap, you will save precious desktop space by integrating both 3.5" & 2.5" slots into a single 5.25" bay. This gives you the ability to expand and easily go from your external docking station to your computer in just seconds.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.