• Built-in amplifier gives you 50W of sound output, making it ideal for both small and medium sized venues, both at home and in function rooms
• A portable speaker powered directly from the mains
• Bluetooth allows you to connect wirelessly from your smartphone or tablet
• AUX socket allows you to connect devices without Bluetooth
• Remote controlled LED lights built into speaker
• Can link to another Flash Cube for stereo quality sound
• Remote control included so you’re fully in control of your musicHow can I connect to this speaker?
The ION Flash Cube comes with several connections. It has Bluetooth built-in so you can connect your smartphone, tablet or any other Bluetooth enabled device without any trailing wires. If you don’t have Bluetooth, you have the choice of using the AUX socket to connect from the headphone socket of your MP3 player or even your computer. The Flash Cube can also link directly to another Flash Cube to give you the perfect stereo experience.
How portable is this speaker?
This speaker is compact in design, allowing you to move and store it easily at home or transport it in a small vehicle.
How easy is this speaker to use?
Using this amplified speaker couldn’t be simpler. You can connect your Bluetooth device in a few simple steps. Non-Bluetooth devices can also connect directly to this speaker easily using the AUX socket and supplied cable, allowing you to start listening to your music collection within minutes. You can take full control of your music and speaker from a distance using the supplied remote control to change the colour of the LEDs as well as what track is being played.
Where can I use this portable speaker?
The Flash Cube can be used indoors in your front room, your bedroom or even in a small to medium sized hall. Simply plug the speaker into the mains, connect your audio device either through Bluetooth or the AUX socket and begin playing your music.