• Record and listen to your guitar through your computer
• Compatible with any electric guitar or line-level instrument
• 5m cable with USB one end and 1/4-inch (6.35mm) jack on the other
• Plug-and-play adapter means you can start playing to your computer almost immediately
• Supplied with Guitar Rig LE software, allowing you to edit your guitar sound and record as wellWhat can I expect from this?
This GuitarLink Plus provides you with all you need to start recording your guitar on your computer. It consists of ION’s GuitarLink guitar to USB cable and Native Instrument’s Guitar Rig LE software, for recording and adding effects to your guitar sound. The GuitarLink guitar to USB cable is plug-and-play, so no drivers are required. With the five meter cable, you can play comfortably without needing to get too close to your computer. Built-in is an analogue-to-digital converter, which converts at 16-bit, 44.1kHz, supplying you with studio-quality digital audio straight to your computer.
What can I do with the included software?
Supplied is Native Instrument’s Guitar Rig LE software which allows you to record your ideas at a moment’s notice. Three guitar and bass amplifiers, three speaker cabinets (lead 800, twang reverb and bass pro), 12 professional effects and a metronome, gives you the ability to edit your tone to create your perfect sound. Some example of the effects include overdrive/distortion pedals, various models of flanger, chorus, wah-wah, delay, reverb and much more. The software even has a tuner, so you can tune your guitar quickly and get back to playing or recording.