• Perfect for small functions and at home with 20W of sound
• Built-in rechargeable battery so you can take it with you wherever you go
• Get up to 50 hours of playback time
• Connect your smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth
• 3.5mm aux socket allows you to connect devices without Bluetooth
• Built-in FM/AM radio
• Charge your phone from your speaker with a USB charging portWhat can I do with this speaker?
Brave the outdoors with this splash-proof speaker. Take the Tailgater Go with you wherever you go with the built-in rechargeable battery, IPX4 (splash-proof) rating and light weight of 3.02kg. Listen to a wide range of music with built-in Bluetooth for your wireless devices and a 3.5mm auxiliary socket for MP3 players, laptops or even microphones. Alternatively, you can use the built-in radio for your favourite FM or AM radio station.
How do I connect to this speaker?
Connecting your devices is quick and easy so you have more time for fun. Simply connect your Bluetooth by using Near Field Communication (NFC) technology and tapping your NFC-enabled device onto the top. Alternatively, you can plug your device straight into the 3.5mm socket. You can even charge your devices as you listen with the 5V USB charging socket.
How is this speaker powered?
With up to 50 hours of playback you can keep the party going longer. The speaker comes with a handle built-in, which is perfect for carrying the speaker to your next location. When the battery runs low, just plug in the 15V mains charger and start charging.