(Used) JBL JRX212 250W 12 Inch Passive Speaker
• 250W continuous (RMS) output with 1000W peak for a clear quality sound output
• This single passive speaker is unpowered and requires an external amplifier (not included) to provide both audio and power
• Ideal for a venue of virtually any size with a 75Hz-20kHz frequency range
• 6.35mm jack and speakon inputs to give you a maximum compatibility with an audio input
• 36mm top hat mount compatible
• 12 inch two-way speaker systemHow powerful is this speaker?
With a 250W continuous (RMS) output, this is a great speaker for a smaller venue. The JRX212 is capable of reaching a peak output of 1000W. The speaker’s design allows you to use it on its side at a 10 degree angle for maximum coverage. With steel handles to help you move the speaker around you can use it in a normal position or on its side at an angle. Alternatively, use a top hat pole or stand (not included) to raise the speaker.
What connections does this speaker have?
This speaker has a speakon connection and a 1/4 inch (6.35mm) socket to connect to your amplifier. Speakon cables are used to protect users and equipment from shocks and accidental disconnections.
Does this speaker require an amplifier?
The JRX212 is a passive speaker so an amplifier must be connected between your inputs and your speaker. For stereo sound you can connect two speakers to an amplifier. No external power is required as power is provided by an amplifier (not included).
What is the difference between RMS and peak output?
RMS, which measures a speaker’s average power output, will allow you to compare various speakers of a similar size regardless of brand. The peak output is the maximum power the speaker can handle from the amplifier.
| RMS Wattage
|| 250 W
| Peak wattage
|| 1000 W
| Frequency response range
|| 75 Hz - 20 kHz
| XLR input
| SpeakON input
| 6.35 mm (1/4") Jack input
| Phono (RCA) input
| Built in equaliser
| Top hat mount
| High frequency driver size
| Low Frequency driver size
|| 584 mm x 399 mm x 325 mm
|| 19.5 kg
| Package Contents
|| JRX 212 speaker
|| 3m IEC power cable
|| Quick start guide
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.