• 750ml stainless steel tank to fit more items for cleaning
• Five cycle timer of up to 10 minutes
• Quiet operation ensures the cleaning doesn’t disturb you while in use
• Includes CD rack to clean CDs and DVDs
• Suitable for home and professional useHow does an ultrasonic cleaner work?
Add water and cleaning solution to the cleaner, then switch it on. Ultrasonic cleaners produce sound waves that are transmitted into the tank and cleaning solution. These waves create millions of microscopic bubbles which, upon collapsing, release large amounts of energy that scrub the surface clean. These tiny bubbles offers cleaning results to more than just the surface, by penetrating the finer detail and recesses in jewellery and small items to restore them to their former glory.
Is there a special solution I need to use with this item?
Although you can generally use tap water with the ultrasonic cleaner, for certain items, such as silver or copper where oxidation has darkened the items, it is advisable to mix a solution such as SeaClean to the water. This then removes the oxidation and cleans your items.
What items can I use with the ultrasonic cleaner?
Ultrasonic cleaners are generally used in industry and in the home for the cleaning of items such as jewellery, waterproof watches (over 50m depth) spectacles, razor heads, tools and more.