(Used) KAM KWM1900 UHF Handheld Radio Mic Kit
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: B31QY
• 16 selectable frequencies between 863MHz and 865MHz
• Single wireless handheld microphone kit that is ideal for conferences, presentations and karaoke events
• High band UHF (ultra-high frequency) radio signals so as not to be interfered with by other devices
• Up to five hours battery life with just two AA batteries (included)
• 6.35mm jack output socket allowing it to connect to most mixers, amplifiers and powered speakers
• Handheld microphone is a unidirectional cardioid microphone that isolates ambient noise and is resistant to feedback
• No mains power required for the microphone receiverWhat makes this kit unique?
The KAM KWM1900 microphone kit is supplied with a single handheld microphone that is pre-programmed to operate on ultra-high frequencies. The microphone has 16 selectable frequencies between 863MHz and 865MHz. This will give the user extra protection from interference from other products. Powered by two AA batteries, the microphone kit is simple to set up and is ideal for conferences, seminars, PA announcements and even karaoke. This kit is unique as the receiver is powered from a single AA battery instead of from a mains power supply, allowing this kit to be even more portable and easier to use outdoors or areas with limited power sockets.
Why would I choose a wireless microphone?
If you are tired of long microphone cables getting in the way, then a wireless microphone is the solution for you. Get rid of long cables trailing across the floor, getting tangled and being a hazard – give yourself greater freedom of movement by using a wireless microphone kit.
Will the signals be interfered with?
This microphone kit has 16 selectable frequencies within the UHF (ultra-high frequency) range. This means that cordless telephones, radio controlled toys and wireless routers will not interfere with this microphone kit while it is in use.
How easy is the microphone and receiver to set up?
This KAM KWM1900 kit is simple to set up. Once you have unpacked the product, remove the battery compartment from the microphone and receiver and install one AA in the microphone and one AA in the receiver. Next, plug the receiver directly into a mixer, an amplifier or a powered speaker. Once you have set the perfect volume level, you are ready for your performance, presentation or seminar.
|Frequency range||863 - 865 MHz|
|Mic connector||UHF wireless|
|Output connectors||6.35 mm jack|
|Controls (front)||Volume, on / off|
|PSU (volts / amps)||1 x AA for receiver|
|Batteries required||1 x AA for mic|
|Dimensions||Receiver 115 x 20 x 55 mm|
|Transmitter 45 x 45 x 180 mm|
|Net weight||240 g|
|KAM KWM1900 Receiver|
|2 x AA batteries|