• Turns any existing speaker with a line in into a multi-room streaming speaker
• Multiple streams into multiple zones/rooms or singular streaming into all speakers around the house
• Supports high resolution audio
• Use AllPlay Jukebox app to choose what to stream into all or selected speakers
• Compatible with iOS, Android and PC
• Manufacturer part number: KSLINKWhat does the Link Multi-Room Adaptor allow me to do?
Link all your existing music players and speakers together to form part of your multi-room system. Adding Wi-Fi streaming to your existing speakers allows you to connect the smartphone app and control what you want to stream from any speaker you like - either in multiple rooms or all speakers around the house. Supporting high resolution audio, your friends can also connect to the Link and play their own tracks. This is great for parties or to spread a relaxing atmosphere throughout the whole house with calming music.
What can I stream through the Link?
The AllPlay Jukebox app for iOS or Android gives you the option of using supported streaming services such as Spotify Connect, Napster, Rhapsody or TuneIn Radio. You can also play music already sorted on your smart device, PC or NAS and even stream directly from your PC to the Link.
What is the compatibility of this adaptor?
The KitSound Link is DLNA and AllJoyn compatible. This means you can connect to the other smart devices in your home in a wide range of audio file formats including High Resolution Audio. The Link is compatible with any speaker that has a line in or optical cable.