• AC750 rating means you can get maximum speeds of up to 433Mbps on 5GHz and up to 300Mbps on 2.4GHz
• Combination of wireless router and DSL modem makes it compatible with ADSL and VDSL connections
• Dual-band, providing you with access to both 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequencies simultaneously
• Four 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet (RJ45) ports give you maximum transfer speeds to your wired devices
• USB 2.0 port allows you to connect an external storage drive to your router and use it as a media server
• Schedule when to allow your kids access the internet and see what they are doing with parental control
• Manufacturer part number: X6200-UK
• Setup a separate wireless network for visitors, keeping your password and network resources safeWould this router be the right one for my home?
A perfect addition for large homes, this Linksys X6200 provides you with fast, stable network access from a range of sources. Being a DSL modem router, you are able to connect a DSL/RJ11 connect straight into this router – reducing the amount of space taken. In addition, a WAN Ethernet port on this router allows you to use this with cable modems too, for universal compatibility. In homes with multiple users you can use the QoS feature to assign bandwidth/prioritise your device or application (game or streaming app) and keep interruptions to a minimum.
What can I expect from the wireless connection of this router?
This dual-band router broadcasts both 2.4GHz and 5GHz wireless signals simultaneously, reducing interference and providing you with two separate bands to use. You are provided with data transfer speeds of up to 300Mbps and 433Mbps respectively. Beamforming technology sends focused signal to each connected device, increasing signal strength and coverage.
What is the wired connection like?
Four 10/100/1000 Gigabit connections give you the opportunity to connect up to four devices – such as games consoles, smart TVs and computers – direct, uninterrupted and stable access to your network. You can use the USB 2.0 port on this router to connect USB devices to it, such as a printer or external storage drive. Once connected, these devices can be accessed and are therefore shared with other users. In other words, you’ll be creating a central device that can be used by anyone else on the network.
How easy is it to set this router up?
Setting this router up is very simple and quick. Firstly, plug the modem router into a power source and connect your phone line to the RJ11 port on the router. Next, connect your computer to the router through the included Ethernet cable. A setup program should automatically appear and then all you’ll have to do is follow the setup instructions – it’s as easy as that.
What does (Used) mean?
Items have been returned, but checked for condition, and deemed fit for resale at a reduced price. The visual inspection does imply the items are all fully working as we do not test every function. This stock traditionally has had opened packaging which can have some cosmetic damage. All accessories including power supplies, cables, manuals and software should be in place. To ensure peace of mind each product comes with 12 month guarantee.