• Gigabit cable router using Tri-Stream 160 technology to increase bandwidth across all wireless connections
• 1.8GHz dual core CPU allows for high speed data processing of your network resources
• Easy to use, browser based utility lets you configure and customise your router using Linux open source
• MU-MIMO Wi-Fi technology allows simultaneous high speed streaming to multiple devices
• Simultaneous 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands help to avoid signal interference when multiple wireless devices are connected
• Utilise external storage devices and share files via a super speed USB 3.0 port
• Combi USB 2.0 - E-SATA gives another convenient point of connection for external storage devices
• Four Gigabit LAN ports allow for a high speed network of wired devices
• Beamforming antenna focuses wireless connections, reducing interference and improving connection stability
• Monitor and control network resources directly from your portable mobile device using the Linksys smart mobile app
• Manufacturer model number: WRT3200ACMIntroducing the WRT
The Linksys WRT3200ACM open source router comes equipped with all the tools needed to bring the latest wireless AC technologies into your home or office. Equipped with Tri-Stream 160 and dynamic frequency selection technology, the WRT3200ACM router effectively doubles the wireless bandwidth and triples the wireless channels available. This produces an extremely fast wireless connection for multiple devices, which does not slow when under pressure.
Multiple wireless connections
Unlike conventional routers, the WRT3200ACM uses the latest in beamforming and MU-MIMO functionality to easily handle wireless connections from multiple devices. Wireless speed is kept high, with each device using its own dedicated data stream, so you don’t have to compete for signal. This allows users to experience 4K media and online gaming over a wireless frequency without buffering or signal interruption.
High speed processing
A powerful 1.8GHz dual core processor sits at the heart of the WRT3200ACM router. This CPU is able to effectively handle all of your network traffic, light or heavy. Keep your network optimised with low latency to produce an extremely smooth, fast network throughout your home
Customise with Open Source
Expand the capabilities of the Linksys 3200ACM router by installing a host of user created firmware, and utilising packages from OpenWrt or DD-WRT. Advanced users can open up the capabilities of their router and create VPN connections, configure the router with web server functionality, monitor and manage your network connections and safe guard your network infrastructure.
Monitor on the move
Remotely configure and monitor your network connections using the Linksys smart Wi-Fi application. Create guest access for up to 50 people or configure parental controls to provide a safe networking environment for you family, or restrict access and network usage times. You can also prioritise your network connections should you need the extra resources for bandwidth intensive tasks.