• Four 1080p HD security cameras with four channels for surveillance all around your home
• Watch your recordings back on your DVR in 1920 x 1080 resolution
• Night vision up to 130ft (40m) in regular night time conditions and up to 90ft (27m) away in total darkness
• Pre-installed 1TB hard drive which can hold up to 30 days' worth of recording
• Weatherproof IP66-rated for outdoor and compact casing for indoor surveillance
• Motion detection allows you to save memory on your hard drive by only recording when motion is detected
• Remote viewing is available on your smartphone so you can view live recordings when you are away from home
• RapidRecap compiles hours' worth of activity into a short video summary, allows you to stay connectedWhat features does this CCTV kit have?
Experience perfect 1080p HD resolution recordings from the wireless security cameras included in this system. There's no need to run cables, as the security cameras can wirelessly transmit 1080p HD recordings directly to the DVR. The exclusive SignalGuard technology detects low signal strength and automatically reconnects to ensure you have a reliable video feed at all times.
Wireless convenience, combined with a tough weatherproof casing, makes these security cameras the toughest to date. The IP66-rated cameras can stand up against all-weather types and carry on delivering HD resolution.
First-class IR LED night vision provides reliable security at all times, even during the night. An integrated automatic Infrared Cut Filter (ICR) means you'll get detailed footage, with accurate colour representation, in all lighting conditions. Identify objects up to 130ft (40m) away in regular night time conditions and up to 90ft (27m) away in total darkness.
Motion detection is a standard feature on this security system, and it allows you to save space on your pre-installed hard drive by recording only when motion is detected. You can choose to receive email alerts of motion events with a snapshot attachment, or push notifications sent to your smartphone or tablet.
RapidRecap is a very handy feature that compiles hours worth of activity into a short video summary. This allows you to stay connected and see more while watching less.
Exclusive remote access technology lets you watch both live and recorded video from your cameras on your smartphone, tablet or computer. The FLIR Secure app is easy to use and ready in three steps. The app is free to download on your Apple and Android devices with no recurring fees. You can also use a web browser on your PC or Mac computer to access your security cameras through the FLIR Secure web viewing portal.
How much storage will I have?
Your video footage is recorded on the pre-installed 1TB hard drive. With 1TB of storage, your footage will be safely stored for weeks or even months. You are able to customise the recording settings to fit your needs. Record at 1080p HD (1920 x 1080) for the highest video quality, or set to a lower resolution for improved recording efficiency. The flexibility of the pre-installed hard drive lets you install a higher capacity hard drive of up to 4TB to meet your recording needs.
Is this system easy to set up?
Setting up this CCTV security system is a DIY job that will require more than one person, as a ladder is needed to install the security cameras in place. To power the wireless cameras you will need to connect the camera power adapter to the camera then connect the power adapter into a power outlet. Connecting the wireless security cameras to the DVR is done by connecting your wireless receiver into your DVR via the rear USB port.