(Used) M-Audio Oxygen 61 USB MIDI Keyboard Controller
• 61 keys allow more octaves to be played at the same time
• USB connectivity allows compatibility with your PC or Mac
• USB to MIDI functionality allows use with a wide range of virtual instruments
• Pitch bend, modulation and octave controls give you maximum flexibility
• The powerful Abelton Live Lite production software is included
• Velocity sensitive keys give the keyboard a natural piano feel
• Lightweight design makes it excellent for the musician on the go
• Sustain pedal input gives you the ability to add a pedal which would lengthen the time the note lasts (pedal sold separately)This 61 key keyboard gives you five full octave ranges as well as an extra note, extra controls for triggering loops and samples, and the ability to save pre-sets so you can take a break before completing your masterpiece.
What does the keyboard sound like?
61 velocity sensitive keys and series of controls present you with the ability to create whatever music you desire. Pitch bend allows you to manipulate the notes you are playing by raising and lowering the pitch. Modulation control allows for fine and accurate adjustments to the pitch, enabling you to make complex adjustments to the output. Octave controls let you shift the sound up and down the octave scale, expanding the range of keys at your fingertips.
What can I connect to this keyboard?
This keyboard has a single connection for power and computer connectivity. If you are using the keyboard with your computer you only need to connect it to the computer’s USB port. However, when using the keyboard with an iPad, you will need a powered USB hub (sold separately). The keyboard also has an input which will allow you to connect to a sustain pedal, giving you the ability to hold a note.
Dimensions & Weight
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.