• Send and receive a 1080p HDMI signal over a distance of up to 30 metres, without the need for long cables*
• Suitable for use with HDMI satellite/cable boxes, games consoles or HDMI DVD/Blu-ray players
• HDMI pass-through on the transmitter allows you to continue to watch your HD content, whilst broadcasting to another HDTV
• Low-latency transmissions reduce the time it takes to send HD content from the transmitter to receiver
• The receiver supports Miracast, to allow you to send video, audio and pictures to the big screen from a Miracast enabled smartphone device
• Compatible with the Virgin V6 box
• Model Number : WTR-1000
*Wireless range based upon a direct line of sight between transmitter and receiver, obstacles such as walls, ceilings or pipework/ internal wiring may reduce this range.What can I expect from this HDMI?
The Maplin Wireless HDMI Sender provides you with both a transmitter and a receiver, which make it possible for you to transfer a digital video and Hi-Fi audio signal from a satellite or cable box to a second television in your home. This allows you to view a single TV channel in two locations, thanks to an HDMI pass-through port on the transmitter. This is not an expandable system, each transmitter box will only work with one receiver box.
How far can I send a HDMI signal with this device?
The Maplin Wireless HDMI Sender will broadcast both audio and video signals, which are normally sent using an HDMI cable. These can be sent to a distance of up to 30 metres, based on direct line of sight between the transmitter and receiver. This system is ideal for home theatre, meeting rooms, or game room applications. The Maplin HDMI Wireless Sender also works for sending a high definition signal between rooms, as the signal can be transferred through walls, though this may reduce the maximum range.
How easy is this device to set up?
With clearly labelled ports on both the transmitter and receiver, setup is as simple as attaching the cables. Once connected and powered, you simply have to pair the devices by pressing the mode button on the transmitter and then the receiver. To use the Miracast function on the Receiver, press the mode button to begin the process for connecting your Miracast device. Check our downloads tab above for a digital version of the manual with instructions on the pairing process.
What does (Used) mean?
Items have been returned, but checked for condition, and deemed fit for resale at a reduced price. The visual inspection does imply the items are all fully working as we do not test every function. This stock traditionally has had opened packaging which can have some cosmetic damage. All accessories including power supplies, cables, manuals and software should be in place. To ensure peace of mind each product comes with 12 month guarantee.