(Used) Meaco 10L Basic Dehumidifier
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: B32QX
• Removes 10L/Day at rated conditions of 30°C & 80%RH, 3-5 L/day excess water in a typical cooler 2-3 bedroom home.
• Helps to control condensation, mould and dust mite populations so fewer allergens are produced.
• Has an electromechanical humidistat. Simply run the unit with the knob turned to continuous until you are comfortably dry, then turn it back until is clicks so whenever the humidity rises higher the dehumidifier will come on.
• Can be used with a plug in timer suitably rated for the power consumption.
• Uses a reciprocating compressor with a long history of reliable performance.
• Is low noise, max 43dB(A), so similar to a good dishwasher and unlikely to disturb most people watching TV.
• Includes a 1.8 Litre container and cut-out that automatically switches the dehumidifier off when full to avoid overflow.
• Has a drainage outlet about halfway up the back for connection to a tube (not supplied) at the back so water can flow out continuously.
• Weighs 10.0kgs, like a small suitcase. Easily moved with its built in retractable handle.
• Consumes 230W, so if you pay about 13.0/kWh for electricity it costs around 3.0p per hour to run.This new dehumidifier has been introduced to meet demand from consumers who want a dehumidifier to deal with a damp problem but are working to a tight budget. As the name suggests the Meaco 10L Basic is a simple dehumidifier, without any clever features, that will remove excess moisture from the air and turn it into water in it's transparent blue container. The dehumidifier will then switch itself off when the bucket is full.
10litres per day
5 to 35 °C°C
Continuous Drainage Option:
Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions & Weightkeyboard_arrow_down