(Used) Meaco 10L Basic Dehumidifier
• Removes 10L/Day at rated conditions of 30°C & 80%RH, 3-5 L/day excess water in a typical cooler 2-3 bedroom home.
• Helps to control condensation, mould and dust mite populations so fewer allergens are produced.
• Has an electromechanical humidistat. Simply run the unit with the knob turned to continuous until you are comfortably dry, then turn it back until is clicks so whenever the humidity rises higher the dehumidifier will come on.
• Can be used with a plug in timer suitably rated for the power consumption.
• Uses a reciprocating compressor with a long history of reliable performance.
• Is low noise, max 43dB(A), so similar to a good dishwasher and unlikely to disturb most people watching TV.
• Includes a 1.8 Litre container and cut-out that automatically switches the dehumidifier off when full to avoid overflow.
• Has a drainage outlet about halfway up the back for connection to a tube (not supplied) at the back so water can flow out continuously.
• Weighs 10.0kgs, like a small suitcase. Easily moved with its built in retractable handle.
• Consumes 230W, so if you pay about 13.0/kWh for electricity it costs around 3.0p per hour to run.This new dehumidifier has been introduced to meet demand from consumers who want a dehumidifier to deal with a damp problem but are working to a tight budget. As the name suggests the Meaco 10L Basic is a simple dehumidifier, without any clever features, that will remove excess moisture from the air and turn it into water in it's transparent blue container. The dehumidifier will then switch itself off when the bucket is full.
| Extraction rate
|| 10 litres per 24 hour day at 30°C and 80%RH
|| Yes, electromechanical
| Continuous drainage option
|| No, but you can use a plug in timer
| Air Flow (nominal)
|| 130 cubic metres per hour
| Electronic controls
| Auto restart following power cut
| Washable Air Filter
| Noise level
|| Maximum 43dB
| Power Supply
|| 230V, 50Hz
| Power Consumption
| Current (nominal)
| Fan Speeds
| Operating Temperatures
| Compressor type
|| 1.8 litres
| Dimensions (HWD) mm
|| 452 x 325 x 290mm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.