(Used) MeacoMist Standard 5 Litre Cool Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: B61QY
• Efficiently restores moisture to dried-out air caused by chilly air and central heating
• Reduces dry skin, eyes and nose irritations, as well as the longevity of some viruses caused when air is below 45%RH
• Helps keep wooden furniture from shrinking and cracking
• Air flows forwards & upwards to help water mix with, and remain in, the air.
• 5 litre tank with lime scale filter for use with tap water
• Elegant design with sensor touch low / high speed controls
• Humidifying capacity 350ml/hour Maximum
• Up to 13 hours humidification at max speed
• FREE spare limescale filter
• Dimensions W x D x H 220mm x 165mm x 365mm
• Power Consumption 30W, Power supply 220-240V / 50Hz
• Noise: Sound pressure level <35dB(A)
• 2 year warranty includedThe combination of cold weather and central heating in the winter makes for dry conditions in our homes that can cause dry skin, sore throats and itchy eyes. Dry air can also increase the risk of exposure to infections and have a negative effect for those with respiratory conditions and allergies. It is not just humans who are affected, so are our homes and furniture. A crack in your wooden furniture is usually shrinkage caused by a reaction to a lack of moisture in the air.
Since 1991 Meaco have been managing the level of water in the air initially for art galleries and museums and then in homes. To balance their strong range of dehumidifiers that remove moisture from homes where clothes, cooking and other sources of moisture ingress create damp environments for mould, dust mite & rust… Meaco has launched the MeacoMist Standard and Deluxe ultrasonic humidifiers.
Not only do they humidify the air, they also address the two biggest issues user reviews highlight on other models.
1. The humid air outlet and fan send the moist air up and out into the room so as not to create a damp patch on the floor near the unit.
2. By using a lime scale filter the MeacoMist performance remains unaffected when tap water is used,