• Picture quality provided by the WVGA (640 x 360) with enhanced DLP technology
• 16:9 aspect ratio gives you a widescreen projection up to 50" in size
• Ultra-portable - Compact, lightweight and easy to carry within your laptop bag or coat pocket
• Contrast 1100:1 which helps black colours in an image appear dark in a dimly lit room
• A single 2W speaker allows for audio without the need for additional external speakers
• HDMI input connection with audio out and micro-USB port
• Over 20,000 hour LED lamp life supplies 15 Lumens of brightness
• Built in rechargeable battery provides 2hours of run time without the need for external power suppliesBig screen viewing from a small compact projector
The Miroir MP25 Micro Pocket Projector has been designed with maximum portability in mind, measuring just four inches at its widest point. This allows the projector to be carried with ease, whether in a laptop carry case, bag or even your coat pocket. The Sleek design houses a high power LED lamp capable of outputting up to 15 lumens of brightness, for up to 20,000 hours of projection time. Using DLP technology from Texas Industries the projector is able to produce a viewing area of up to 50 inches using a resolution of 640 x 360. This Projector is ideal for use in areas of low light or for small groups of people viewing media or as a tool for conferencing.
HDMI connectivity for your devices
The Miroir MP25 Micro Pocket HDMI Projector uses a high definition media interface (HDMI) connection to connect to a wide selection of AV devices.
These can be any thing from desktop or laptop computers, smartphones and tablets* or HDMI media streamers and games consoles. As long as a HDMI connection is present you are able to use this pocket projector.
A Micro USB connection allows you to charge the internal battery for up to two hours of usage time, charge the projector from any 5V USB port or maintain power to the projector when used for extended periods.
The third connection hosted on the MP25 Micro pocket projector is the 3.5mm audio-out port, this port lets you connect an additional set of speakers or headphones should you need greater sound than the built in speaker, this enables you to host media which can be enjoyed by multiple people without struggling to hear the played audio.
*Some devices may require an additional adapter or specialised cable, refer to device instructions before attempting to connect to the MP25 Projector