• Activity tracking, calories burnt counter
• Set personal reminders and daily goals
• Log your daily step count
• Get social media alerts to your wrist
• Capacitive touchscreen for easy control
• Charges with standard microUSB cable
• Compatible with iOS, Android and devices that have Bluetooth 3.0
• Dedicated Google Play App for Android
• LCD Screen 240*240 pixels
• 90 hour battery life
• Proximity alerts tell you when your phone falls out 10m range
• Silent vibration notifies you discreetly
• White colour watch
• Make and receive calls from your watch
• Displays caller to accept or reject calls
• View incoming SMS text messagesWhy get the ZeSplash?
The ZeSplash provides everything that you want from a modern smartwatch.
It connects to your phone via Bluetooth, giving you instant access to your notifications on the go, and has an in-built microphone and speaker to make and receive phone calls. The touchscreen display will list the caller ID, so that you can reject any calls you don’t want.
The microphone also comes in useful for making voice memos and using the voice control for speech recognising applications. The ZeSplash can also simply tell you the time – just like a regular wristwatch.
If you’ve been waiting for a piece of technology to catapult you into the future, the ZeSplash is your solution.What will the ZeSplash monitor?
There is an accelerometer on board the ZeSplash, which means you can keep track of your steps taken and calories burned.
The ZeSplash maintains a wireless connection to your Bluetooth device like your mobile phone. When your phone moves more than 10m away from phone, your watch will trigger an alarm to alert, helping to keep your phone safe from thieves or forgetfulness.How will the ZeSplash enhance my lifestyle?
The ZeSplash allows you to set personal reminders that includes some pre-sets like taking medicine, catching up on reading or going for an exercise workout.
You will save time by instantly seeing your SMS text messages and the ZeSplash allows you to quickly control your music. You can select which notifications are passed to your watch, and this could include social media services or even weather alerts.Is the ZeSplash suited to me?
This smartwatch is splash resistant to sweat and rain but it is recommended not to wear it in the shower or when swimming. The silent vibration is an excellent inclusion for discrete alerts such as in meetings. The ZeSplash runs for more than three days before needing a charge with its 90-hour battery.
For other available colours of the ZeSplash, please check availability here.