• Combined 300Mbps and 867Mbps channel speeds provide you with a total of up to 1200Mbps transfer rate
• Using a new standard in IEEE 802.11 AC allows for greater speeds and range, over the wireless N signal
• Dual band operation provides your computer with the flexibility to access 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequencies
• Full size USB stick with included desktop stand offers flexible positioning
• Adjustable high gain antenna with beamforming provides a stable, directed link to your wireless router
• One button pairing to allow easy connection to a WPS enabled router
• Easy install via Netgear Genie softwareWhat can I expect with this USB network adapter?
Improve your laptop’s Wi-Fi performance with the Netgear AC1200 wireless network adapter. It provides a connection to a wireless network where no pre-existing wireless features are present on your desktop or laptop computer via USB. You may also upgrade an existing connection. Simultaneous dual band wireless with up to 1200mbps speeds and beamforming technology provide you with a stable directed connection to your router, and the speed to allow a multitude of wireless applications.
What are the benefits of dual band?
Dual band provides two operating frequencies. The 2.4GHz band is usually used for running everyday web applications, like browsing the internet or checking your e-mail. On the other hand, the 5GHz band offers more bandwidth for HD media streaming and other wireless network heavy applications.
Is this USB stick easy to set up?
Installation is quick and easy. Simply position the USB stick via the included dock or directly into a USB 2.0 or 3.0 port, install the included software and follow the on-screen prompts. After completing these steps you’re good to go. Alternatively, the USB stick features a WPS button for one touch pairing of your device to your WPS enabled router.